Do you believe in the age-old saying in Brisbane that good friends wine together? Do you have that wine-loving friend or partner who won’t stop swooning over the choicest wines and wine collectibles in Brisbane?
Wine is sunshine mixed with water, and to the wine lovers in the Sunshine Capital, it’s an integral part of their lives. So, why not surprise them with some out-of-the-box gifts twirling around their absolute love for wine?
Life is too short for bad gifts, so here’s a list of the select wine gift options in Queensland you can safely pick from:
- Leather wine carriers: What’s better than getting a wine carrier for her? Purchasing a leather wine carrier, of course! What’s more? There are options out there in Brisbane markets that come with a built-in corkscrew, just in case you want to give the regular bottle openers a skip!
- Wine glasses: Ranging extensively from tall stem wine glasses for red wine to beautiful bowl glasses for the white and rose wines, the elegance linked with glasses never fails to flatter!
- Antique brass racks: Capable of holding a varied number of wine bottles, these racks can be hung on the wall for an added visual appeal.
- Customised wine bottles: Labels that bear her name, a favourite wine quote or love message add more fervour to your romantic setting. Don’t miss a chance to attach expression to your love.
- Customisable coasters: Coasters, especially when customised to suit your décor, unfailingly add a personal touch to your kitchen and bar space.
- Celebration wine bowl: Keep your celebration up and roaring with a large wine bowl that’s not only a great way to present your wine but also keeps your succulent wines chilled for longer. Bonus here!
- Wine caddy: A wine caddy, made from scratch imparting it a rustic look, will spruce up her dining space next time she hosts a party.
Show how thoughtful you are when it comes to adding charm to her get together.
- Wine cheese board: If you’re ready to shell out some extra bucks, go for a tailor-made cheeseboard for her without thinking twice! Choose from a variety of red wines ideal for barbeque, garlic nibbles, Bruschetta, Brie cheese, and biscuits set on a cheeseboard and wrapped in clear cellophane perfected with a personalised message.
- Wine gummy bears: Gummy bears made at home using red, white and rose wine are every bit(e) of delight for both wine and candy lovers alike.
- Wine pearls: Made from stainless steel, wine pearls are guaranteed to make your drinks appear classier. Also, these cooling pearls are the best way to chill your glass of wine without ruining its texture.
So, next time you find yourself bewildered with choices to find the best gift for your mate, don’t whine, just wine!